New from Silver Empire today is the re-release of Declan Finn’s Dragon Award nominated horror/urban fantasy/paranormal romance novel, Honor at Stake. Bringing you Finn’s signature over-the-top action combined with theology and Catholic vampires, this isn’t your typical paranormal romance. But don’t take my word for it.
- “To be honest, there have been too many bad vampire novels written and I was filled with apprehension about starting this one. However, my mind quickly shifted to Stephen King’s Salem’s Lot – and I found myself enthralled with the characters and storyline in Honor at Stake.” – Book Czar, 5-star Amazon review.
- “Second Only To Dracula, IMHO.” – Stuart, 5-star Amazon review.
- “I saw an add for this book read the description and did not have high hopes but I’m willing to give anything a try. It was pretty good starting off but then just got better and better. I loved that both main characters Marco and Amanda, were strong both in personality and physically and they did not spend the whole book babying each other which sometimes happens when reading a vampire human combo. The book took many turns and I was continually surprised and I hope in future books the supernatural world is expanded on in creatures and I info.” – Cannon mw, 5-star Amazon review.
- “I definitely appreciate writers who weave stories that challenge what we expect.“ – A. Holden, 5-star Amazon review.
Honor at Stake is $0.99 on Kindle today only or free on Kindle Unlimited. As of this writing, it carries a 4.4 star rating on Amazon with 86 reviews. Don’t wait – get your copy now!
One is a heartless, bloodthirsty killer. The other is a vampire.
College freshman, Amanda Colt knows few people and wants to know fewer still. She enjoys fencing and prefers facing a challenge every once in a while. She is beautiful, smart, and possibly the most interesting person on campus.
Then she finds tall, intense Marco Catalano in her fencing class. With a mind like a computer and manners of a medieval knight, he scares most people – but not Amanda.They both have secrets, for they are both monsters.
As they draw closer, they must find the line between how much they can trust each other, and how much they can care for each other. Each carries a secret that can destroy the other. But they must come to grips with their personal drama soon, because a darkness rises around them. Bodies keep turning up all over New York, and an army of vampires closes in on all sides.
They have only one hope – each other.
- Live and Let Bite – Available Today!
- Online Reviews Have Serious Issues
- One Bright Star to Guide Them
- Author Gladiatorial Challenge: Round 1, Declan Finn
- Author Gladiatorial Challenge: Round 2, Declan Finn