A long and dangerous voyage to a strange new world
In the year 2462, Father Guerin voyages to a new world, like the priests who sailed the Atlantic in the 1700s. Joined by three other passengers and the crew of the cargo ship Hopeful, he sets off for the recently colonized planet Xanadu. What kind of person spends half a year cut off from the rest of humanity by the vast distances of interstellar space? What will they make of the over-educated and over-confident priest?
And how will they cope when the space pirates attack?
A Stitch In Space is a fun tale of humanity across the stars. But don’t take my word for it.
- “I really enjoyed this highly original short sci-fi novel” – C. Ancion
- “Christianity + Space Pirates = Good Reading” – Mike
- “Father Brown in the 25th Century” – Justin T.
- The Dean Died Over Winter Break
- MAKE DEATH PROUD TO TAKE US only $0.99!
- Appendix N
- The Secret Kings – BOOK REVIEW
- There Will Be War: Volume X Review