Superheroes Anthology – Submission Deadline Extended!

We’ve received some fantastic submissions for our upcoming superheroes anthology – and I mean that in every meaning of the word. However… the submissions continue to roll in, and we’re still getting good ones. And I’ve got one or two specific authors that have promised stories that I’d really like to have. So we’re extending the deadline by just a little bit. We will continue taking submissions at least through May 31.

You can find the submission requirements here.

Similar Posts:

27 thoughts on “Superheroes Anthology – Submission Deadline Extended!

1. french open live stream says:

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great
    topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for great info I was looking for this information for my mission.

2. Golden Goose Deluxe Brand says:

Great work! This is the type of information that should
    be shared around the web. Disgrace on the search engines for
    no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over
    and seek advice from my website . Thanks =)

3. Ambrose says:

I like the helpful information you provide for your articles.
    I’ll bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly.
    I am slightly sure I will be informed a lot
    of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

4. colored wristbands says:

My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on numerous websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.
    I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?
    Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated! https://www.gifts4promo.co.uk

5. Wigs says:

Wigs
    But now a different kind of migrant is making its mark
    on the area: the young, single professional. In a few short years, Brixton has
    become one of the most desirable suburbs for young professionals to live in, repeating
    the success of Camden and nearby Clapham, which were turned from inner city suburbs into an estate agent’s dream.
    On weekends there are long queues outside the
    restaurants, cafs, bars and cheese shops in the
    indoor Brixton Market and the adjacent Brixton Village (formerly Granville Arcade)..

cheap wigs human hair The Crown area has fine wefts allowing for the air to breathe, which has then been delicately
    covered with a sheer netting for structure comfort. There is also a soft,
    finishing strip at the edge of the wig, so that it will sit comfortably
    against your skin. At the crown area is a circular section of sheer MONOFILAMENT.
    cheap wigs human hair

hair extensions Drew turns the truck around and they all came back to our house.
    I was in the living room when they came running in, slammed and locked the door,
    and went tearing up the stairs to Cody room. I went up
    to see what was going on and this is when they told me the
    story. hair extensions

wigs His game is similar to Klay Thompson, without
    the strength, defensive ability or pure shooting numbers.Plus Lavine actually uses his athleticism, hustles, and has a
    legendary work ethic.LaVine certainly didn use his athleticism to finish at the rim or play
    good defense. He just took spot up shots or work around screens for
    a jumper. Where this season with Wiggins as a third option he is averaging as low PPG as
    he did since his rookie season, 17.5 PPG, with worse percentages than Zach with the same
    turnovers per game as Zach. wigs

wigs for women Yes, [LAUGH] like so many things.
    I mean I think it’s funny when people have like six month
    olds that, even like that age where babies just lie still and let you dress them,
    you know. And then all of a sudden the kids start, I mean, ’cause my daughter’s almost
    four, but I just remember, I see people who have a six month old are so judgmental,
    you know, like I will never lose my temper, you know.
    wigs for women

Lace Wigs Ignoring the continued presence of substrate languages like Gaulish, Brythonic, and Punic (amongst others) in the
    West into Late Antiquity, the Latin spoken by the common people differed substantially in form and vocabulary from literary Latin. Furthermore, there would have
    been significant regional differences in this spoken Latin, to the point of where it is incorrect to speak of
    a singular “Vulgar Latin”. Rather, there were many regional Latin dialects, with varying degrees of
    mutual intelligibility. Lace Wigs

wigs Neil Flynn as Michael “Mike” Heck Jr., Frankie’s husband, known for his straightforward manner and lack of
    emotion. Mike works at the local limestone quarry as the manager.
    He reached his 25 year work anniversary at the quarry in the season 9 episode “The Crying Game”, wherein he was promoted to Regional Manager.
    wigs

hair extensions The nose is a simple triangle. I used a large jar lid
    to trace the smile from one cheek to the other.

If you mess up, erase with the white eraser. Many of his English language records were released there and proved quite successful, especially
    “Crying My Heart Out For You” (Italian No. 6, 1959) and “Oh! Carol” (Italian No.
    1, 1960).. hair extensions

costume wigs Halloween costumes can be as elaborate or as simple as you’d like.

Halloween only comes around once a year, so you may as well make the most of it.
    Happy Halloween!. Non refundable deposits on rentals are illegal
    in CA. This is a huge red flag about renting from them in the first place.
    If I were you I talk to your bank and see if you can get
    that reversed, report the realtor to whatever regulatory body, and file a police report.
    costume wigs

costume wigs So empiricism obviously remains indebted to Cartesian foundationalism,
    but it important to recognize that they depart from each other on a
    number of key issues. When we talk about epistemic
    foundations, it important to be clear about precisely what is doing the founding.
    Early in the Meditations, Descartes dismisses sensation as too open to the skeptical refutation of knowledge costume wigs.

6. tourismwiki.com says:

I аam really inspіred along with your writing abilities and also with the
    layout in your blog. Is thius a pаid theme or did you customize it
    your self? Anyԝay stay up the nice quality writing, it is uncommon tߋ peerr
    а nice blog like thiѕ ߋone these days..

7. Bryan Parker says:

Muppet FanJune 8, 2012 at 7:20 amcompletely unfamiliar with this idiom in english and thus cannot offer a similar saying in Arabic. A literary translation would be: “??? ???? ??? ?? ??? ?????” “a lion for one day (is) better than a hundred as a sheep”.
    Life Experience Degrees

8. https://articlesbaseblog.wordpress.com says:

https://articlesbaseblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/dowiedz-sie-jak-poderwac-dziewczyne/ https://buildyourownshedsite.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/ https://articlesbaseblog.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/dowiedz-sie-jak-poderwac-dziewczyne/ https://buildyourownshedsite.wordpress.com/2018/04/14/jak-odzyskac-dziewczyne/ We were 3000 miles from
    home when my heart gave up as well as over 50% of computer died and scarred over, put simply couldn’t pump ever
    again. I suspect how the clue to this thinking lay behind the tattoo right across his forehead which simply read: “Mind the Gap”.
    WHERE TO BUYBuying an acoustic guitar from the physical retail