The second draft of Post Traumatic Stress is DONE!
It took me a few months to get back to it, but once I did it took less than two weeks to finish the second draft. In a way, it’s better that it took me a while. A little bit of distance from the manuscript meant that I looked at it with very fresh eyes. I’m quite happy with the current state of the manuscript. The ultimate judgement lies, of course, with the readers.
I’m looking for an additional ten beta readers. Beta readers will receive a free copy of the manuscript in its current form sometime in the next week. Anyone can apply to be a beta reader, but I need a commitment to the following:
- You must be willing and able to answer the following two question survey:
- What parts of the book bored you?
- What parts of the book confused you?
- You must commit to leaving an honest review on Amazon.com or Goodreads.com – or preferably both – within 1 week of release day.
- You must be able to read the book and return the survey by May 31, 2017.
If you’re interested, send your request to email@example.com.
If you’ve already signed up to be a beta reader, thank you! There is no need to sign up again.