Cower not, fierce reader! We have before us today not a novel, but a collection of short stories, edited by Mr. Russell Newquist. Each story in here has it’s own crime against Social Justice, if not multiple. The stories are solid, and I’ll attempt to keep from too much spoiling the stories. These will be done along the mini review format I tried earlier.
This is a very solid anthology. Read and enjoy, fierce reader, for these tales have fires to warm the heart. Vascular muscle is tough, but full of iron. Seven of ten fell deeds.
Click through the link to read the whole thing.
- BETWEEN THE WALL AND THE FIRE – Updates
- BETWEEN THE WALL AND THE FIRE – Advance Review Copies
- Announcing BETWEEN THE WALL AND THE FIRE
- 2016 Planetary Awards Nominations
- Jeff Miller Reviews BETWEEN THE WALL AND THE FIRE