A group of pro-gun-control democrats wants to provide me with a tax credit for upgrading my AR-15 – they just don’t realize it yet.
Though DeLauro is in favor of stronger guns laws that would completely ban assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition, she emphasized this bill would not force gun owners to turn in their firearms.
The legislation would provide up to $2,000 in tax credits for gun owners who voluntarily hand over assault weapons to their local police departments.
My AR-15 cost me around $750 in parts and I assembled it myself. It is very entry-level. $2000 would get me quite a bit more than the initial cost did. If the gun control crowd really wants to pay for me to do this, I’m all for it. Or maybe I’ll just get two of the same one and pocket the extra… hard call.
- More Than One Shooter or Police Foul-Up?
- Rachel and the Many-Splendored Dreamland – BOOK REVIEW
- My Long and Winding Road to Catholicism – Part 6
- Monster Hunter Memoirs: Grunge – BOOK REVIEW
- Call For Beta Readers – “Post Traumatic Stress”