Reader Praise for TREASURES OF DODRAZEB: THE ORIGIN KEY
Readers love S.D. McPhail‘s debut novel, Treasures of Dodrazeb: The Origin Key. Since I didn’t have the foresight to film the wonderful gentleman who read the first chapter aloud at the Southern Authors Expo, you’ll have to simply take the written word of these other readers.
- “Treasures of Dodrazeb: The Origin Key by Susan McPhail is a smart, intriguing tale that seamlessly melds historical fiction, fantasy, and suspense… Highly recommended for fans of history, fantasy, and mystery stories.”
- “My ONLY criticism is that I was left wanting more. Luckily McPhail left the tale so it can be taken up again. Soon, I hope.”
- “McPhail paints vivid pictures of the world she’s created and engages all of the readers senses in the story.”
- “Very descriptive. I could easily imagined being in some of the battles! I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a great story teller!“
- “More books, please.“
- “WOW! Add Susan McPhail to your must watch writer list!“
This book is definitively the best third century Persian sword-and-science novel I’ve ever read – and it’s now available FREE to Kindle Unlmited subscribers!